By Malcolm Surridge,Andrew Gillespie
Surridge and Gillespie are again, supporting scholars of all talents achieve their target; advance scholars' quantitative and analytical talents, wisdom and talent to use theoretical figuring out via actual existence enterprise examples and sundry activities.
This textbook has been absolutely revised to mirror the 2015 AQA company specification, providing you with up to date fabric that helps your educating and student's learning.
- Builds up quantitative talents with 'Maths second' positive factors and assesses them finally of bankruptcy actions
- guarantees scholars have the data of genuine lifestyles companies to allow them to observe their theoretical realizing with the 'Business in concentration' feature
- is helping scholars become familiar with the content material and checks key abilities with actions on the finish of each chapter
Read Online or Download AQA Business for A Level 1 (Surridge & Gillespie) PDF
Similar business management & leadership books
Springing from the foreign luck of Books 1. zero and a couple of. zero, the ISA-chartered ISA-95 most sensible Practices operating workforce, chaired by way of Charlie Gifford, brings out its 3rd choice of production Operations administration (MOM) technique white papers. The ebook three. zero assortment makes a speciality of mother method engineering to prepare the complicated 21st-century production plant and to optimize its position in an international offer chain.
Over seventy five% of graduates presently locate paintings within the carrier industries, yet there are only a few books that deal in particular with the topic of carrier administration. This third variation of prone Management provides a accomplished perception into the and its' value in cutting-edge economies. The ebook is predicated on 3 primary strands of companies administration: consumers, staff and operations.
This publication introduces state-of-the-art concerns and thought-provoking ideas on innovation administration. It illustrates how robot advancements let new robust help functionalities for harnessing office ideas and new forms of paintings in organisations. specifically, low prestige jobs—heavy, repetitive and unsafe jobs—are disappearing and more and more changed by means of inventive and significant paintings.
During this first a part of the method guide Jeroen Kraaijenbrink bargains a clean and functional method of process iteration within which creativity, interplay, and cost construction are crucial. in keeping with greater than a century of insights from the method literature and on a tribulation and blunder approach with strategists from over three hundred corporations, the book’s function is as proper because it might be: making process paintings.
- Ride the Wave: How 12 Technologies Will Change the World and Make You Rich
- Epistemic Economics and Organization: Forms of Rationality and Governance for a Wiser Economy (Routledge Studies in Global Competition)
- Der Weg zur Meisterschaft in der Führung: Führung und Selbst-Führung auf dem Weg zur Spitze (German Edition)
- Customer satisfaction and investment: Can different operationalizations provide reliable results?
- Shipping and Logistics Management
Additional info for AQA Business for A Level 1 (Surridge & Gillespie)
AQA Business for A Level 1 (Surridge & Gillespie) by Malcolm Surridge,Andrew Gillespie